As an Educate Together school:
- We value all children and the unique contribution that they offer to the school.
- We believe that all children learn best when they feel safe and are happy in school.
- We believe that respect underpins all of our relationships within school and with the outside world.
- We ensure that all pupils achieve their fullest potential and are fully prepared for the next stage of learning and life.
Our 4 core principles...
All children have equal rights of access to the school and children of all social, cultural and religious backgrounds are equally respected
All children are encouraged to explore their full range of abilities and opportunities
We always put the children at the heart of every decision and activity. If it is not in the interest of the children’s learning or welfare then why do it?
We encourage active participation of parents, children and the community in the daily life of the school whilst positively affirming the professional role of the teachers
Educate Together affirms that:
1) Children of all social, cultural and religious backgrounds have a right to an education that respects their individual identity whilst exploring the different values and traditions of the world in which they live.
2) Parents are entitled to participate actively in decisions that affect the education of their children.