All of what happens at our school is a result of close cooperation, professional partnerships and successful relationships between our Pupils, our Staff, our Parents and our Governing Body. Pupil engagement in lessons, their participation in learning and outcomes are our major strengths. Our staff and our Parents are supportive and caring. We work hard to maintain positive relationships within and outside the school.
To ensure that when our Pupils leave us they can truly say –
'I have been taught well'
'I have learnt well
'I have achieved and attained to the best of my ability'
Learning Together - Cyd-Ddysgu
To provide an education through our curriculum which:
- is balanced and broadly based.
- fulfils the National Curriculum requirements.
- promotes spiritual, moral, cultural, social and physical development.
- prepares pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- promote equality of opportunity.
- encourage access to lifelong Learning.
- provide suitable premises & resources.
- develop an awareness of the cultural identity of Wales.
- foster true partnerships with primary and post-16 education.
- promote both the physical and emotional well being of pupils.
- provide a full range of national curriculum courses for all pupils.
- promote an understanding of the economic life of the community.
- promote an understanding of global citizenship and sustainability.
- enable all individuals to achieve their potential and develop further as independent learners.