The Beavers Community Primary School Staff and Governors aim to provide, together with our community, a centre of excellence with quality learning and teaching provision for all our pupils.
Beavers Community Primary School will, without excuse or compromise, provide the best start in life for all of the children in its care.
The Staff and Governors envisage this being carried out through:
- Having the child at the centre of everything we do
- Valuing the development of the whole child
- Outstanding learning delivered through outstanding teaching
- Keeping at the forefront of, as well as leading educational development and practice
- Constantly challenging all aspects of school life to ensure best practice is always prevalent
- Engaging parents in their child’s education
- A commitment to the safeguarding of all children and stakeholders