For jobseekersOur dedicated team can support you in finding permanent, long-term or day-to-day supply work for teaching, SEN and support roles both in UK and international schools.
- About Us
The facts, the whole facts and nothing but the facts
Support our media partners
Our press office can help you source information, check facts and access thought leadership about the education sector.
As a market leading national recruiter for thousands of schools in the UK and internationally, we are uniquely able to gather and analyse original data about education recruitment trends and sentiment which we love to share.
For comment from eTeach CEO Paul Howells or one of our representatives, please contact us on 01276 674 159 or email email@example.com
Our latest press releases:
- eTeach Sponsors London Teacher of the Year Awards 2019
- January 2018: eTeach to recruit for Bristol Schools - contract renewed 3 years
- April 2018: eTeach to provide Northern Ireland Supply booking system for a further 3 years
- September 2017: 24% More Vacancies in 2 Years
- July 2017: eTeach Sponsors Swansea Football Club
- 36% Increase in Job Searches by Mobile - The eTeach Q1 2017 Index
- March 2017: eTeach Driving Down Recruitment Costs Across Education
Looking for an older one? Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.