Our priorities at the moment are:
- Ensuring our pupils make good progress.
- Developing ICT provision across the school.
- Creating new learning opportunities.
- Continuing to develop our innovative curriculum
- Improving learning to include: independence, maths across the curriculum and the use of ICT
"The school's innovative curriculum provides well organised, imaginative and effective opportunities for learning" Ofsted Feb 2012
On a personal note it has always been my intention to ensure that every child is happy and enjoys school life to the full whilst reaching their academic potential. I want every child to leave us at the end of Year 6 with the personal life skills that will give them a sound foundation for their future ahead and to be able to reflect on their primary education with fondness and pride.
"Staff have established strong and caring relationships with their pupils" Ofsted Feb 2012
It is also my intention to ensure that staff are happy and enjoy their roles and are given opportunities to further their own professional skills, particularly in leadership across the school.