It’s very important to us that all our staff feel supported and happy at work, when you start you will receive a detailed induction, be assigned a ‘buddy’ and meet with a member of the leadership team for an informal catch-up.
We will invest in your personal development, giving you the opportunity to undertake external courses as well as offering training in INSET. We have a Learning and Teaching Support Team in place to offer one to one coaching if required.
In addition we can offer you:
- A newly refurbished fully air-conditioned working environment
- Well-equipped teaching rooms with interactive whiteboards
- Ample underground car parking and good transport links
- Small classes (maximum of 10 but usually less)
- Teaching assistant in every class
- A well-being programme which currently includes:
o £60 termly well-being allowance
o An independent employee assistance programme
o Friday lunch and ample drinks and snacks in our comfortable staff room
o Childcare vouchers
o Computer scheme
o End of term parties and gifts
We are always interested in meeting friendly, competent and dedicated candidates. We would love to hear from you if you fit this description, just send your CV to email@example.com or join our eteach talent pool.