As part of our continual drive for improvement, governors, staff and students have reviewed our vision and values and agreed the following:
• To provide a caring and nurturing environment for all.
• To assist families to be knowledgeable regarding ways they can support their child.
• To provide a supportive and safe environment where every student will make progress academically and emotionally.
• To ensure that every student’s individual needs are understood by all and met by providing enjoyable learning opportunities that are relevant, accessible and inspirational.
• To ensure that our students are treated with dignity and respect upholding fundamental British Values in order that they can make a successful transition into adult life.
• To encourage our students to become as independent as possible in all areas of their life.
• To engage our students in decisions whenever possible.
• To ensure that all of our students and their families are supported to make informed decisions about progression after Foxwood.
• To ensure that Foxwood provide opportunities to celebrate the achievements and talents of all of our students.