1. To promote opportunities for every child to think creatively and critically to solve problems and to make a difference for the better.
2. To develop confidence so children believe they can achieve.
3. To have high expectations of ourselves, children and others.
4. To realise the importance of reflection time to think and see the way forward.
5. To promote the value of co-operation and team work.
6. To help each child to develop self-discipline, courtesy and good manners, so that learning can take place.
7. To provide a positive, happy, caring, friendly and safe environment.
8. To offer social and emotional support within the school environment for every child and their family/carers.
At Manor Park we will achieve this by providing:
• A safe, welcoming and stimulating learning environment.
• A broad, balanced and challenging curriculum.
• Innovative and inspirational teaching that engages the heart, soul and mind
• A rich and varied range of learning resources, extra-curricular activities and visits
• Communication and co-operation between school, home and the community
• An ethos of mutual trust and respect where everyone is valued and all achievement is celebrated
• Equal opportunities regardless of race, class, gender, special education needs, religion, physical ability or family circumstances.