To inspire achievement by delivering outstanding education and skills.
- Achieve excellence through fully releasing the potential of our students and colleagues
- Deliver inspirational teaching and learning and student experience in Further and Higher education
- Make Reaseheath the preferred place to work and study with superb facilities, resources and support for colleagues and students
- Lead and develop partnerships with industry and our communities that make a positive difference
- Be the College, training provider and employer of choice
Our Values PRIDE
People: We will work together in a safe and secure environment with a positive approach to our own and others health and wellbeing. We will respect democracy and individual liberty, recognising the valuable contribution each person can make to society.
Responsibility: We will be responsible for our own actions and decisions whilst making a positive contribution to community cohesion and pride. We will demonstrate environmental sustainability through our behaviour.
Integrity: We will demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethical standards in everything we do. We will respect the rule of law and act fairly in the best interests of all.
Diversity: We will actively promote equality; recognise, respect, promote and celebrate diversity and individual difference and strive to create an inclusive environment. We will challenge behaviour or views which discriminate against others.
Excellence: We will challenge ourselves to strive for the highest standards of quality and behaviour by adopting a supportive self-critical approach in our pursuit of excellence. We will always aim to be the best that we can be!