Our School, Our Vision, Your Future “Leadership and management are good, driven by the enthusiasm and inspirational vision of the Head Teacher.” — OfSTED November 2014
All students are welcomed into Rednock School and encouraged to achieve their full potential, following a personalised pathway to success. Rednock is an inclusive school where every student matters. We work hard to create a positive and supportive ethos, placing great importance on the successful transition between primary and secondary school. As a school we seek to develop, to the full, the intellectual, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural potential of each student. Every student is expected to learn and succeed in an environment of mutual respect for themselves and others. We want all our students to develop into responsible, capable and caring citizens of the future.
Our core values are encapsulated in ‘Partnership, Quality, and Success’. We aim to deliver a high quality education in partnership with our students and our parents, which leads to success.
- A curriculum meeting the needs of all students and exciting them to enjoy learning
- Students achieving personal and academic goals
- A safe sustainable school environment helping students to achieve their potential
- Teaching students skills for life so that they contribute to our community
- Everyone working together with respect, tolerance, taking responsibility for the whole community and embracing diversity and equality
- A forward looking school embracing changes to the benefit of our community
"A consistently good school" ofsted