Reasons to work with us: “The school is well respected within its community” – Ofsted 2014 “St Mary’s has a highly supportive governing body”
- Finance committee governors “Teaching is challenging in every school, but the difference with our school is that we all support each other, and it’s the all-pervasive caring ethos from top down. You notice this from the moment you walk into the school!”
- Deputy Headteacher “The headteacher and staff and governors are working enthusiastically together to raise pupils’ standards. They have high expectations of themselves and pupils, as they aim for continual improvement.”
– Ofsted report 2014 “St Mary’s has a real family feel to it. Governors, Staff and family all work really hard together to give our children the best start we possibly can”
– A School Governor “The school has a very supportive environment and teachers are encouraged to try new things with opportunities for self-development.”
– A member of the Senior Leadership Team “ St Mary’s Fields Primary provides an environment in which all staff , including NQT’s feel valued and respected”
– A newly qualified teacher “Staff are motivated and the children want to do really well so everyone gets stuck in!”
– A teacher The school is a vibrant learning community. Lessons are interesting and so pupils want to succeed in their learning.
_ Ofsted 2014 “Really friendly, supportive, happy, dynamic atmosphere in a school which is growing and developing” “Flexible and adaptable child- centred approach”– A teacher “Everyone is really lovely and welcoming and it feels really calm and happy”
– A teacher new to the school “Teaching across the school is good. Pupils of all abilities make good progress. Disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs are supported well, not just academically but with excellent pastoral and health care.”
–Ofsted 2014 “The children are the most important thing all the policies and practices reflect this.” – A teacher “Behaviour is always good and often exemplary. Pupils enjoy coming to school in this welcoming, vibrant and friendly environment and have positive attitudes to learning. Pupils take pride in their school. Pupils say they feel safe in school and there is no bullying.” – Ofsted 2014 “ I love this school soooo much. Thank you for buying this school” Year 2 pupil to headteacher “The curriculum is interesting and incorporates a wide variety of different activities that engage pupils well and promotes good spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. Pupils are offered a wider range of sports which has encouraged greater participation and improved their well-being. A well trained coach leads outstanding physical education lessons.” – Ofsted 2014
If you're searching for your next teaching post, why not contact us now? You'll be working at a great school and be part of a friendly, helpful team. We're always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed teachers - send us your CV now via our School Talent Pool and say what sort of role you're looking for.
By joining our School Talent Pool we'll know you're interested in working here when a future vacancy occurs.Join our School Talent Pool now!
For more information about School Talent Pools visit www.eteach.com