A Learning Family Building Aspirations and Resilience to Deliver Success
Hull Collaborative Academy Trust (HCAT) is a family of schools in and around Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
We are a Teaching Academy and an Accredited Sponsor, we work with a number of partners to provide the highest quality education for all children within our schools and children in schools we support.
The focus of HCAT is our children and we strive to ensure that every child within the Trust receives outstanding teaching and learning opportunities through collaboration and school improvement.
We are proud that the Trust has been one of the top ten performing multi academy trusts for progress in Reading, Writing and Mathematics in KS2 for the last three years. It was recently benchmarked as the only northern Multi Academy Trust in DFE rankings across Local Authorities and MATs by EPI ( Education Policy institute).
OUR VALUES AND ETHOS
Empowering change makers to create a better world.
Strategic pillars underpin the values for all members of our trust community enabling us to deliver our vision:
- To challenge and support all HCAT schools to become outstanding
- To support each individual child to achieve and enjoy
- To understand and meet the needs of all children and young people in HCAT Schools
- To work in partnership with children, families and their community to support their learning and development
- To employ and retain the very best staff to meet the needs of our children – opportunities for all
- To work Restoratively in everything we do