In June 2019, The Bishop of Llandaff and Caldicot School in Monmouthshire entered into a partnership agreement, which included a shared model of executive leadership. While each school retains its unique status, through collaboration not competition, the partnership is designed to develop the most effective practice in each school to secure the best provision, leadership and, ultimately, outcomes for both. Our joint aims and aspirations seek to
• Provide clear benefits for the children of both schools;
• Share and develop staff expertise across both schools;
• Develop new and innovative ways of working;
• Raise the aspirations of students, staff, parents and governors; and
• Secure and sustain strong strategic leadership.
By applying for a post at The Bishop of Llandaff, you will only be employed to this school. However, through partnership you wll have access to a wealth of support and materials to ensure that you too can become the 'best version of yourself'.