Working For Us Whyteleafe School is conveniently located between Whyteleafe station and Upper Warlington Station. We offer:
* A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos;
* A successful school with a great learning environment;
* Fantastic children who have high aspirations for their achievement;
* Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic;
* A strong belief in the development of the whole child through a broad and balanced curriculum;
* A commitment to ongoing professional development of staff.
*Pension Scheme As a contracted member of staff you will be automatically enrolled into either the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or the Surrey Pension Fund (whichever is appropriate). Further details can be found on the following websites: · Teachers’ Pensions · http://surreypensionfund.org/
* Car Parking Free car parking is available on the school premises. Spaces are on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
*Catering Facilities. Our catering is provided by Pride. Whytelicious Café offers a choice of healthy and delicious hot lunches, all prepared fresh using great ingredients every day. We offer a choice of 3 meals served with 2 types of vegetables, a salad bar, fresh bread, pudding, fresh fruit or cheese and biscuits.
*Childcare Vouchers We participate in the childcare voucher scheme, which provides tax benefits to working parents.
*PTA We have a very a very active and well supported PTA who host many fundraising events for the school not only fairs, but fashion shows, comedy nights, quizzes and provide refreshments at school events and productions. Colleagues are all encouraged to participate.
We have teachers who:
* Are or have the proven ability to be outstanding practitioners;
* Engage learners inspiring them to achieve;
* Have wide ranging skills and abilities to teach across the whole primary age range;
* Work hard and are good team players;
* Have a great sense of humour and are fully committed to Whyteleafe School and its community.
If you're ready for the next stage in your career, why not contact us now? You'll be working at a great school and be part of a friendly, helpful team. We're always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed teachers - send us your CV now via our School Talent Pool and say what sort of role you're looking for. By joining our School Talent Pool we'll know you're interested in working here when a future vacancy occurs.Join our School Talent Pool now!For more information about School Talent Pools visit www.eteach.com